Monday, September 3, 2012

Currently...

Hello Friends! I am likning up with Farley at Oh Boy, Fourth Grade for my first ever currently! Her blog is amazing, and I encourage you to check it out if you haven't already. 
I can't believe it has taken me this long to get on board with "Currently!"  




Favorite Things

Silhouette Machine: I have the original Silhouette Machine that I purchased after becoming obsessed with it when reading craft blogs. It's basically the same thing as the Cameo but can only take 8 1/2 x 11 sheets of paper. I made this shirt the other day for a good friend's daughter to wear for her Mini Mouse Birthday Party!



Green Smoothies: I'm on a healthy eating kick these days and started making my own Green Smoothie concoctions. You actually cannot taste the spinach and they are deeelish! I can make one quickly as I head out the door and I drink it in the car. It's a great way to fit in those nutrients in order to have the energy you need for a day of teaching. My favorite mix- a handful of spinach, a bunch a pineapple, one banana, and water. 


Jesus Calling Devotional: This is a great way to start your day. I actually have the app for this devotional on my Iphone, so instead of grabbing my phone to check email, I start my day by reading something motivating and inspirational. You can look for the app or buy the book.



8 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first currently linky! Super cute little shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you through the linky! I'm follower #99, congrats! Stop by sometime :)

    Cait
    Sliding into First!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog name caught my attention on Farley's currently. I will have to try your green smoothie- sounds delicious!
    Gwen
    Learning With Mrs. Brinn

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a fellow Floridian I second your desire for the weather to cool down, yikes! I can't wait to pull out my scarves, they are my favorite fall/winter accessory!!! I'm glad that you are enjoying the Jesus Calling Devotional, I've been looking at it for quite some time in the Christian book store flyers, I think I'll take the plunge and buy next time I'm in the store. Thanks for the recommendation!!!

    :) Nicole
    Tadpole Tidbits
    www.mrscorbitt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You just sold me on purchasing a Silohuette Machine with that t-shirt! I didn't know you could use it for that too!

    A Pirates Life for Us

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome new followers! Thanks for following us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Those smoothies look and sound so good and healthy! I'll have to pick up some spinach next time I go to the store! I am your newest follower!
    Liz
    Teaching in the Valley

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...